The resource page contains some miscellanenous  and seasonal items for students and parents. The information includes: Tax information (1098-T), all FAQs, Campus billing contacts, Parent access. 

Students can view their 1098-T tax information here. 

All frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to billing, payments and scholarships can be found here. 

We bill for many departments on campus. If you have questions about a charge to your student account, contact the department responsible for that charge. 

Parents can gain access to their student's information by following these instructions.