Parents and guardians play a vital role in the financial aspect of their student's education. Below is a list of items to-do or read over that may be helpful.
1. Get access. Student's can grant access to their account so you can see account balance information, and get email reminders for when an upcoming bill is due by following the instructions, here.
2. Would you like a no interest way to split up your student's semester bill up over several months? Read about the Terp Payment Plan, here.
3. If you didn't get an opportunity to see our presentation at new student orientation, please view the power point, here.
4. Ask your student to enroll in direct deposit for any refunds we may need to send out from a credit on their account. Learn more, here
5. Determine if your student needs to have a health insurance waiver. Learn more, here.
6. Familiarize yourself with our most commonly asked questions on our searchable FAQ page, here.